VA SAH Grants in Cary, NC

Service members sometimes suffer injuries or develop disabilities as a result of their service. If you are one of them, you may qualify for Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grants from Veterans Affairs (VA). These grants can be used to build a specially adapted home, remodel a home to make it more accessible, or pay the mortgage balance on a qualifying adapted home. At Orthopedic Service Company, we are proud to accept the VA SAH grants Cary, NC residents receive.


In Cary, NC, VA SAH grants can be used for many of our accessible home modifications. If you need help getting up and down the stairs, for example, our handrails are a great choice. Or, you could more easily access several parts of your home with our convenient portable ramps. We also offer:


Disability housing grants for veterans can be a big help. They can make it possible to afford the home modifications you truly need. And, at Orthopedic Service Company, we’re committed to helping you put your grant funds to good use. We offer free in-home evaluations and personalized service to help you choose the right modifications to meet your needs.

Take the First Step

Are you interested in learning more about the Specially Adapted Housing program and what it can do for you? If so, take the first step. You can request more information by visiting a VA regional office or calling 1-800-827-1000. And, when you’re ready to apply, simply fill out and submit VA Form 25-4555.

Contact Us Today

When it comes to making your Cary, NC home more accessible with VS SAH grants, you’ve got a great resource in Orthopedic Service Company. Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to serving you.