VA SAH Grants in Raleigh, NC

Veterans and servicemembers play an important role in protecting our country. And, unfortunately, they may sustain injuries or develop disabilities as a result of their service. However, there are programs available to help these individuals enjoy a greater quality of life. One such program is the Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant, available from Veterans Affairs (VA). These grants can be used to:

  • Build a specially adapted home
  • Pay the mortgage balance on a qualifying adapted home
  • Remodel a home to make it more accessible

Here at Orthopedic Service Company, we are proud to offer a range of accessible home modifications. Furthermore, we can accept and honor VA SAH grants Raleigh, NC residents receive.

Our Products

In Raleigh, NC, VA SAH grants have the power to improve lives, and so do our accessible home modifications. We can provide:

We’re happy to discuss our products with you and help you find the right solutions for your needs and your home.

Getting Started

Disability housing grants for veterans can help fund many of the home modifications you need. The first step in receiving one of these grants is submitting an application. Eligible applicants may visit a VA regional office, fill out and submit VA Form 25-4555, or call 1-800-827-1000 to start the application process.

Contact Us

At Orthopedic Service Company, we can assist and work with individuals who have qualified for the Specially Adapted Housing program. Let us help you make your Raleigh, NC home more comfortable and accessible. To learn more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.