VA SAH Grants in Durham, NC

If you are a veteran or Service member who sustained an injury or developed a disability as a result of your service, you may qualify for Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grants from Veterans Affairs (VA). If eligible, you could use your grant funds to build a specially adapted home, remodel your home to make it more accessible, or pay the mortgage balance on a qualifying adapted home. At Orthopedic Service Company, we’re proud to honor and accept the VA SAH grants Durham, NC residents receive.

Accessible Home Modifications

In Durham, NC, VA SAH grants can generally be used for purchasing accessible home modifications, and we have a lot of great options to choose from. These include:indoor wheelchair platform lift

Increased Quality of Life

Disability housing grants for veterans can improve your quality of life, and our home modifications can too. Whether you want to increase safety and accessibility or just make it easier to get around your home, we can assist you. We even offer free in-home evaluations to help you choose the right accessible modifications to meet your needs.

Apply Today

Applying for the Specially Adapted Housing program is easy. To get started, you can visit your regional VA office, fill out and submit VA Form 25-4555, or call 1-800-827-1000. The sooner you apply, the sooner you can start enjoying our accessibility options.

Contact Us Today

At Orthopedic Service Company, we’re committed to making Durham, NC homes more accessible. If you’d like to learn more about our products and what they can do for you and your home, contact us today. We look forward to serving you.